1) Why, if I chose next day air, was my part delivered 3 days later?
Answer: It is highly likely that your part had a 2 day leadtime, prior to shipping.
2) My order shipped out on time but I changed my mind and you redirected the part back to your store. Why am I still being charged for shipping, if I didn’t receive the part?
Answer: Once an order has shipped, UPS charges for the shipment and therefore that charge is the customers responsibility. You will be refunded for the part, less the shipping charge at the time of order.
3) I was told that my refund had been processed but I have not seen the money returned to my account and it has been 4 days.
Answer: It can take up to 5 to 7 business days for banks to communicate and process a refund
4) The part I ordered says “unknown lead time” and it has been two months since I ordered. Why do I have to wait so long?
Answer: Manufacturing and production are at an all time low. Many manufacturers cannot get necessary components to complete the part(s) you ordered. Be assured that we will keep you posted regarding your shipment date. You may, at any time, cancel your order if you choose not to wait, or if you have found the part elsewhere.
5) My order still says “pending” and it has been 3 days.
Answer: Once we receive your order the status is “pending”. When we begin the process of pulling the part, or ordering it for dropship, the status changes to “processing” and this can take from one hour, up to the leadtime listed on your part at the time of order. The final step in the process is shipping and your order will then state “shipped” and the order process is then closed.
6) If I need to send my part back, what address do I ship it to?
Answer: Some orders are drop-shipped from the manufacturer, and yet many are shipped from our store. Unless otherwise directed, all returns will be sent to our physical address at 86325 College View Road, Eugene, OR 97405